Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today I am at work and only caring for one patient which means I have some free time. The problem is my free time is sadly missing a book! I am desperate for a book to read at this moment to make this 12 hour shift go by a little faster. To top off this boring day (which I am very happy to have boring days) I can't turn my head to the right. So annoying and hurtful. But I am trying to figure out if anyone has read any good books lately? Other than that my life is simply wonderful with Preston finally getting his first tooth!! Hurray!

11 comments:

petersons said...

Wow! that's awesome that he is getting his his first tooth. I didn't even notice when he came over. Which one is it? His smile will look super cute with his one tooth.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

yay on the first tooth!

i just barely (like 2 hours ago)
started reading a book called: the cinderella pact

my friend lent it to me.
she says it's cheesy in parts but all in all she really liked reading it.

i've only read d few pages but it's good so far.

oh, and it's not a very big book, it should be a fast read.

catie p.

Cunning said...

Teeth all ready! I can't beleive he is old enough to be getting them, time for another??

Cunning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
● C E L I N A ● said...

I need a good book too! I havn't been totally interested in anything I have read lately, its sooo annoying!

● C E L I N A ● said...

I need a good book too! I havn't been totally interested in anything I have read lately, its sooo annoying!

snow family said...

We are still waiting for our first tooth.. yeah for you! So how often are you working now? Is it just night shifts? If so you definitely need a good book!

The Ducketts said...

Hey girly...haven't talked to you in forever...just checkin your blog and speaking of work... I come back on Friday. I cannot believe my little boy is 3 months! So give me some advice or at least tell me I will be okay...hope to see you sometime and I still really do want to go golf together.

The Ducketts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pratt Family said...

Yea for work...how often do you work Sarah? It's been a while...sorry. It's sure fun to read through your blog and catch up. Hey I hope little Preston's teeth keep coming in one at a time...I really don't recommend all at once. It's kind of sad, no more cute gummy smiles, they are starting to grow up for sure. After the first hair cut, I thought that was too much, but getting teeth and starting to walk he's not a baby anymore.

Preston is sure a handsome fellow. As for going through the flu, that must of been miserable. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one trying to be smarter than a mom and really should know what to do being a nurse and all. It's kind of crazy, we know what to do but it's different being the mom verses the nurse at the bedside. I laughed when you mentioned Mexico...what a fun and unique experience we all had together.

How's Anneli? I can't believe they are really going to stay in Pennsylvania? When's her due date...sometime in April right? We need to pressure her into starting up a blog, I realize it's kind of trendy and that's why she's not, but seriously I miss seeing her cute fam.

Pratt Family said...

Sorry kind of a lengthy blog note...hehehe...I guess I could have spread it out on other pictures. Hope you are doing well. Talk with ya later.

Blog Archive

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare