Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thank GOODNESS for bath time!  Around 4 pm bath time calls Preston's name, not because he is dirty, but because it is when the whining begins.  Once the bath water is turned on his frown turns upside down.  

12 comments:

Paige said...

Baths are truly a lifesaver! Not to mention (mostly) free fun.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

We love bath time at our house too!! Prestons eyes are soooo pretty!! Cute kid!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

he and bennett both...that kid loves bath time. we need to get together soon.

catie p.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Those eyes are amazing Sarah! What a cutie. Do you mind me asking how you get the words on your pictures?

snow family said...

I will just agree with everyone else and say wow, look at those eyes! They really are such a pretty blue. I also agree with bath time. We kill a lot of time in the bathtub!

Tasha said...

Hey Sarah!! I love all the pictures! You look amazing and Preston is such a cutie. He is getting sooo big. Time flies!! Our babies are going to be one before we know it. We really need to get together soon. I wish you lived closer!!!

Unknown said...

Wow I love what you have done with the picture.It brings out his beautiful blue eyes. He is such a handsome boy.

Lacey said...

He is so cute. we love bath time at our house too. which incidently is usually at 4pm lately....Landon is in it right now!

Cunning said...

HE is so cute!!!! LOve the awesome blue eyes! And call me- sorry for bailing today, maybe I didn't get up until 9:50

Cunning said...

HE is so cute!!!! LOve the awesome blue eyes! And call me- sorry for bailing today, maybe I didn't get up until 9:50

Kris and Sarah said...

I LOVE bath time too! I also LOVE that picture! It's so dang cute. He is such a cute little thing. His red hair is the best. So cute!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

HE is so beautiful.

Blog Archive

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare