Monday, February 23, 2009

I am happy to see Preston's hair a bit shorter since his hair started to etch its way over his ears. Josh was more than happy to give his hair a bit of a cut.  Preston was a bit mortified of the clippers and just hung his head low to get away from it.  But it looks so much better. This is his SECOND haircut!! Oh and he LOVEs feeding himself.

Has it already been five years since I started my career as a nurse?  

13 comments:

Ish said...

Is he eating the Puffs I told you about? Is he loving them? He's so stink'n cute and big.

● C E L I N A ● said...

WOW five years...Has it been that long? Where does the time go. It seems like just yesterday you were working grave yards! Or calling off to go fly fishing. Or promising I could shave your eyebrows.

where DOES the time go?

PS he is sooooo cute

Coleman Family said...

So cute...love the hair-do! Won't it be 6 years in April with the whole nursing career bit? I'm getting old and can't remember these things! It's crazy how time flies. It seems like yesterday we were figuring out how to do a head-to-toe assessment! CRAZY!!

petersons said...

You are a smart girl Sarah and such a hard worker. I love his hair like that. He is always so cute.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Congrats on your 5 year recognition! That is a great accomplishment!

snow family said...

Holy crap... 5 years?! I guess its time that we can pick something new to do then right?! Plus I would love love it if Leighton's hair was long enough for a haircut!! I barely have enough to move around with lotion! :)

Sarah Preston said...

I can't believe its been 5 years! I'm a little jealous!

Ylfe said...

I just love all these pictures of Preston. He is such a beautiful baby. And congrats on the 5 year mark! awesome!

CassParelli said...

Congrats on five years! That is seriously big time! So are you loving your job? What area do you work in? Preston is so darling and I love his new look! I haven't had a chance to look at blogs for a while so it was fun looking at all your previous posts. I liked the Mexico post when Preston was sick. Sad. I still remember Peds in Mexico. Scary!! I wish a group of us could go back with our honeys for a reunion or something and show them where we lived. It would be a blast to go together!! Wanna?

Kim and Justin said...

His hair looks so good. He is such a cute boy, it looks like you have a lot of fun with him :). I can't waite until I can start doing something with Eli's hair.

Ali said...

Oh wow, five years...really? Time flies. You are one of the greatest nurses there is there! Hope you know that :) And coming from a former aide, that says a lot, right?! Preston is a doll.

Cunning said...

5 years, are you kidding me!! We are getting old. Call me PS- lets do lunch or something soon.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i love his hair.
what's he eating?
congrats on 5 years!

catie p.

Blog Archive

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare