very cute photo! I took up your suggesstion and watched The Secret Life of Bees tonight while Byron was gone at a scout campout... can I just say, I cried like a baby. Very good movie :)
AAwww ... cute pic. We send pics to Davis too! It seems like he is gone all the time! Its hard being a single mom!! So any chance you are going to come visit me in St George any time soon? :)
oh my word you and your family are SO CUTE! I'm so glad you blog stalked me!! :) It's soo good to see how you're doing! Yes I live in AZ. Are you guys in UT?
6 comments:
You are BOTH so cute!
You are such a fun mom and such a good wife! Your little man is getting so big!
That is an absolutely adorable picture of you guys.
very cute photo! I took up your suggesstion and watched The Secret Life of Bees tonight while Byron was gone at a scout campout... can I just say, I cried like a baby. Very good movie :)
AAwww ... cute pic. We send pics to Davis too! It seems like he is gone all the time! Its hard being a single mom!! So any chance you are going to come visit me in St George any time soon? :)
oh my word you and your family are SO CUTE! I'm so glad you blog stalked me!! :) It's soo good to see how you're doing! Yes I live in AZ. Are you guys in UT?
Post a Comment