Friday, February 06, 2009

So I am a fan of watching Glen Beck.  I like his outrageousness and his humor or emotional side.  The other day he said to his fans (include me) to take a picture if you basically want a better America.  So I took this picture and sent it to wesurroundthem@foxnews.com.  Every time I watch the show it makes me want to make my voice heard, but HOW do I do it?  I am not about to strap my boy on my back and go out protesting on the street.  That just doesn't sound like me.  Maybe someday I will find my niche in making my voice heard.



Today I didn't have to work... thank goodness because from last weekend of working I needed a long break to recover.  Someday I hope that I will only have to work for fun, but until then I will just pretend that I am working for fun.  I quit reading the book Uglies because it did not captivate my attention and so I turned to Anne of Avonlea.  So far the book has not let me down.  Preston is taking his third nap.  Yes, I am blessed with a man who likes to take naps.

8 comments:

Kris and Sarah said...

I love that idea! Glen Beck is awesome!! Actually Fox news is great. I'll have to do the pic thing.

Tate and Sari Hansen said...

I keep thinking that one day I will find my niche as well. Okay...Preston is just about the cutest little boy ever! I think you did your part in making the world a better place just by bringing him here!

Camille said...

I heart Glenn too! I'm a talk radio junkie, and he's my favorite. Thanks for the reminder, I'm going to email my photos in now.

And GOSH that kid of yours is cute!

Shelley M said...

Hey cousin! I'm so glad to have another member in the family bloggin! There aren't too many of us 27 cousins I tell ya - we'll have to do some converting at the next reunion. Your little boy is such a cutie pie. It feels so long since I've talked to you I need to congratulate you on getting married. Hey congratulations!!!

Lacey said...

THIRD NAP!!!?? How in the world? I am lucky if Landon took one. I also like Glenn Beck however I try not to listen to talk news lately it gives me anxiety. So instead I stay holed up in my house in my little of nowhere and pretend all is well. =)

Andrea said...

random comment. Your hair is darker and I love it. I can't upkeep the blonde anymore. You're an inspiration.:)

Also, since you're anurse and a mom...I want your opinion on immunizations. Did u go w/ a delayed schedule or not? Why? I'm trying to research and decide. It's stressing me!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

super cute pics, sarah! i know, whenever i listen to npr it gets me thinking of what i should do. i'm just one measly person though.

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

3 naps?? That's insane. You are one lucky mama!

Blog Archive

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare