Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank you Josh for buying me a light for my herbs. My basil is already starting to peak up through the dirt.

10 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

Stop growing weed in the house. It's BAD for Preston.

seriously...COME ON PEOPLE!

Shelley M said...

Hey where do you get funky lights for plants? Totally cool! How big does it need to be? I totally want to start my tomatoes in by my basement but it's just too dark, and too cold for that matter. You would think they would be easy to find out here in the land where marijuana grows luscious and plentiful, but I've never seen them!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

"Before you knock it, try it first. You'll see that its a blessing, and not a curse."

Aww the good herb. Maybe your funniest post yet.
-dave

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

-Don't be paranoid. I just thought it was funny. Its like you only posted the last two lines of a long story.
Like: "Thanks Josh for bailing me out of jail. I hope you like my new tatoo."

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

sarah, i love your little herb pots...don't let dave freak you out...he just relates everything to drugs because...well, you know.

i really want to grow my own basil and other herbs....good job!

catie p.

snow family said...

Mmmm.. fresh herbs. Aren't you smart? Is little Preston feeling better yet? Leighton's been sick too. Its awful when they don't feel good. So life in St Geezy is good. Weather is warming up. We just got a little house down here, so I've been busy decorating. Not too much new though. I haven't gone back to work yet... and they aren't really hiring down here either!!

Lacey said...

You are so domestic...growing your own herbs. Kudos. =)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You cease to amaze sarah! Fresh Herbs? Who are you? I love it! You are amazing and I wish I lived closer so all your amazing talents would rub off on me! I also hope Preston is feeling better. Those pics made me feel so bad! He is adorable! I hope all is well!

Holly said...

Go Sarah, I refuse to make a comment about your fresh weed, however I am impressed with your green thumb- so domesticated you are, I love it!
We are planting a bunch of fruit trees this weekend, apple, orange and pear! So fun to grow your own!

Holly said...

Go Sarah, I refuse to make a comment about your fresh weed, however I am impressed with your green thumb- so domesticated you are, I love it!
We are planting a bunch of fruit trees this weekend, apple, orange and pear! So fun to grow your own!

Blog Archive

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare