Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Is it already window washing season?  Not for Preston silly, although he looks dang good in the clarity window's hat! 
Yesterday I lied Preston down for a nap and I went to check on him and there he was just sitting in his crib.  His tummy muscles are getting so strong and he can now sit up from a lying position. I am amazed!
QUESTION: Did I use the lay, lie, lied, lying correctly?  I am trying to remember from Rigby English the correct verbage.... and is verbage really a word?  Well, in my dictionary it is.

3 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

if i'm not sure about i word i just abandon the idea and re-word completely. like, instead i would have just said "put him down for a nap" ...yeah, i should really just figure it out. verbiage is a word...it's just spelled like this.

preston looks so sweet in the picture!

when are we going to get together?
i have the perfect crafty thing to do...it's splendid!

catie p.

Holly said...

Could he be any cuter? Sooooo adorable!!

Pratt Family said...

So I couldn't resist myself from posting another note, darling picture of Preston. He's soooooo handsome!!!

Blog Archive

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare