Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My little angel turned 8 months today!

5 comments:

Ali said...

Whoa...time flies!! He sure is a cutie. I can't wait to see Evan grow like this. SO fun.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Doesn't time just go way too fast? Happy birthday to your cute little guy!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

aww, what a handsome little boy.
we need to get together again soon.

catie p.

Jake and Tauni said...

Wow he is adorable! Not to mention that you look sooooo gorgeous! Yeah I don't know what I am thinking with the whole school thing. But you could do it too if you wanted!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I can't believe he is already 8 months. He is getting so big! He is adorable Sarah! What a beautiful boy. Isn't it crazy to think that we used to be running around college campus setting up our dates for the month! Crazy how fast time goes by! He is so lucky to have you as his mom! The stories I can't wait to share with him!

Blog Archive

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare