no kidding! love the pic of preston with your spatula...some of my cookware is bennett's favorite things to play with.
yes i did make those envelopes yes we should get together super soon and do something really crafty! i want you to see the shelf i just painted and distressed for bennett's nursery...i think i'm gonna take pics and post it on our blog
My question is when can I start to potty train?! I love those pictures of him...so cute. Isn't funny how you buy all these toys for them but they end up playing with dishes & stuff?
he is soooo cute! I missed you guys too. I didnt get the facebook message until Thursday, and things have been nuts. I leave for New York for a week tomorrow...I miss you all.
The earlier the better!!! Get him while he actually likes it and it is only becuase it is new and different!!! He is getting really big and he is soo adorable!!!
Sara, I have to laugh at your comment on my blog because I did the same thing to you a while ago!!! haha, One day I was thinking about what ever happened to you and was so excited to find your blog. I have this odd uncertainty that people won't remember me though so I hesitate to write on people's blogs, wierd... I know! But you have such a beautiful family and look like you are just enjoying life - you deserve it, I've always thought you are such a sweet heart. So good to hear from you!
5 comments:
no kidding! love the pic of preston with your spatula...some of my cookware is bennett's favorite things to play with.
yes i did make those envelopes
yes we should get together super soon and do something really crafty! i want you to see the shelf i just painted and distressed for bennett's nursery...i think i'm gonna take pics and post it on our blog
My question is when can I start to potty train?! I love those pictures of him...so cute. Isn't funny how you buy all these toys for them but they end up playing with dishes & stuff?
he is soooo cute! I missed you guys too. I didnt get the facebook message until Thursday, and things have been nuts. I leave for New York for a week tomorrow...I miss you all.
The earlier the better!!! Get him while he actually likes it and it is only becuase it is new and different!!! He is getting really big and he is soo adorable!!!
Sara, I have to laugh at your comment on my blog because I did the same thing to you a while ago!!! haha, One day I was thinking about what ever happened to you and was so excited to find your blog. I have this odd uncertainty that people won't remember me though so I hesitate to write on people's blogs, wierd... I know! But you have such a beautiful family and look like you are just enjoying life - you deserve it, I've always thought you are such a sweet heart. So good to hear from you!
Post a Comment