Wednesday, February 18, 2009


Preston got the flu!  It was so sad.  You would think I would remember from my Mexico pediatric rotation what to do with a sick baby. (That just brought me back to my Mexico days... cold showers, roosters, beans, pyramids) ANYWAY.. we called the nurse twice making sure we were doing everything for Preston.  I even set my alarm clock in the middle of the night to check on his temperature and make sure his breathing was "even and unlabored." 

He is feeling on the up side today thank goodness, but still wants to be held constantly.  


5 comments:

Kim and Justin said...

It is never fun when kids are sick. I'm glad Preston is feeling better. Eli is pretty sick right now too. I can't believe how big your boy is. Last I remember he was just born. Are you guys living in Utah? We have a little over a year left here. BTW, I have dreams all the time I am cheering again. It is really wierd though, I dream I am not in high school, but I'm still cheering for high schoolers. I loved cheering in hich school, but everytime I wake up I'm so gald is was a dream that would be so wierd! Dreams are crazy! You look so happy in your pictures, being a mom is great!

Dink said...

aaahhhh..poor little guy!!! I hope he gets to feeling better soon!!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

shout out to all the sick babies! bennett go sick too...just a little cough though...so sad.

i'm sorry little preston was sick. aren't they even more adorable when they sit there looking all pitiful?

catie p.

Lacey said...

I hate this time of year because of all the sickness. I am sorry Preston got the flu. Hope he is feeling better. Cute hair cut by the way. =)

Sheena said...

Sarah,

I just had to comment on the Mexico days. The roosters got me... :) I hope your little guy is feeling better, and that his breathing stays "unlabored." That stinks to have a sick baby. Take care!

Blog Archive

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare