This is what I feel like today! I have such a yucky cold that makes me:*FORGETFUL (I had to undo a vest I am knitting three times because I kept doing it wrong)
*WEAK (Preston feels more like 50 pounds than his normal 18 pounds)
*CONGESTED (I HATE colds)
*TIRED
I blame my head cold to Rigby's 30 mph bitter wind. I forgot how chilly it gets up north.
8 comments:
SAD! Ive been out of commision for a few days with a SICK cold, and I hate it!
I am starting to feel better now...slowly.
GET BETTER NOW!
Well I am now in Rigby and it's still bitter cold!! (and snowing) Too bad I just missed you! blah. Hope you feel better.
Stupid Rigby, geez!!! are we still good for lunch tomorrow?
Single girl too??
You still look cute!
Well you don't at all look like you feel. You are as beautiful as ever. I feel ya with the cold Rigby wind. I'm starting to wonder what in the world I was thinking moving back here!
Hey Sarah! . . . U r a doll! Yes, u probably got sick from the stupid wind here in Idaho, but at least it's not an everday occurance for you right?! . . . Honestly, I never really realized how windy Idaho was till I moved away. Now I can hardly handle it! Your lil family is darling. Hope you get feeling better real soon. Take care.
For one thing you still look stinkin cute in that picture! And you have to LOVE the Idaho weather. I'm ready to move to Arizona! I can't believe how much Preston has changed since Thanksgiving! He is such a handsome little man! Hope you get feeling better. Oh and did you cut your hair? It's way cute!
Amen to that, it is so darn cold up there! wish I could have seen you while you were there. talk about some bad timing! I heard from a reliable source that Preston is just about the cutest thing ever, and that you are looking fantastic!
Post a Comment