Many people ask who Preston looks more like, but it is hard for me to determine. Although there are certain features that are distinct features of Josh and I.


I squint when I smile or when I am tired.
Josh's big toe is big. Hence, Preston has a hole in his pjs right where is big toe is. Cute huh?
8 comments:
That is so funny. I love it! I think there is a pretty equal amount of features from both of you in him. He is adorable. Who does he get the beautiful blue eyes from? I can't remember what color your eyes are. I can still see your little brother in him so much too!
He is a mini petie.
and so cute
and has the prettiest eyes
and he's even cuter in person
he makes me want to get married and have a baby...weird, I rarely feel like that.
He looks like Peterson blood to me!! (except the big toe i guess!) I can remember many nights of you tired and squinting away!!!
OMGosh Sarah, Preston is getting so big! He is a cutie. I miss seeing you at work :)
I still maintan that he looks like Steven- maybe his mouth is Josh though??? He is so cute!!!
a perfect mix of both of you!
what a cutie pie.
catie p.
LOVE the squint picture! It reminds me of when we took ambien!!! He is adorable sarah! As for the hair.......I am taking this amazing new medication that makes it grow 6 inches over night!! My sister in law Holly did it this last weekend for me! It was her second time and I told her she could practice on my head. I love them and yet hate them all at the same time! I wish I would've called you! It was at nine in the morning and I couldn't even get my own family there that early! It wasn't planned very well and my father couldn't even make it. I still want to go out to din din with your family when we come to springville next time!!!
Are you kidding me with that toe!? That's hilarious!
Post a Comment