Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Red Iguana Mexican Restaurant in SLC makes the most AMAZING Moles that I have EVER tasted. Actually I have never tasted mole before going there, but I am obsessed with the flavor. I wonder if it is hard to make? But Mmmm it is so tasty. I go to sleep thinking about it and wake up excited to have the leftovers. So thanks to Red Iguana for making me love food that much more.

5 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

The red Iguanna knows how to do it right

Camille said...

mmmm.... sounds delish. I think it trip to SLC might be in my future.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

oooh we need to try it out.
it's close to our place.

you totally got me hooked on indian food and it is my FAVE...i bet it'll be the same with these!

when are we getting together huh?
i'm taking bennett swimming tomorrow with a friend who has a baby about the same age as bennett...how fun would it be to take our boys swimming together?

catie p.

{ Lana Cox } said...

I LOVE the red iguana. mmmmm...

● C E L I N A ● said...

Really? I usually HATE mole...I will have to try it!

Sunday TV watching still a go?

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare