Yeah for Spring!! : ) I love flip-flops and sunny weather. I am so excited the snow has finally melted.....but wait, it is Utah, so hopefully we don't have any more snowstorms come our way! BTW.....Preston is just so darn cute! : )
Sarah! Lovin your post! It made me want to run outside in my pj's to celebrate spring! You are beautiful and I love love love that little preston! He is Mr Personality!
Hey Sarah!! It looks so nice there! I loved your post about Squints. I remember many nights at Utah State where a certain group of boys called you that! I heard you are judging Jr. Miss this weekend! I'll see ya there!!
Yes, I love spring too! I'm so glad it's finally here! I remember you saying Sarah, that you were reading Anne of Green Gables. Did you finish the series? Shawn got it for me for Christmas and I have been reading a lot lately. I finished book 4 today. It's so good! In book 5 it sounds like she finally marries Gilbert! So I'm excited for that. You guys are so cute. Love these pictures!
I had so much fun the other night too! That was long over due wasn't it? If your dad doesn't want you to stay out that late next time we could always come throw rocks at your window:).....So on the picture.... it depends on what kind of photoshop you have. I don't think that it can be done on some. So let me know which one you have. Then it is just a series of many many steps. The best thing to do would be to google "how to add texture to a photo in photoshop." That's what I did. Then I just searched through the results until I found a tutorial I could understand. Let me know if you need some help.
16 comments:
I hope hope hope so!
Yeah for Spring!! : ) I love flip-flops and sunny weather. I am so excited the snow has finally melted.....but wait, it is Utah, so hopefully we don't have any more snowstorms come our way! BTW.....Preston is just so darn cute! : )
I love the green green grass
Wow! It for sure doesn't look like that here in Idaho. Not fair! The green grass looks awesome!
Oh I am jealous!! It looks so warm there! I can't wait for our grass to turn green, and for days at the park!!! Hurry up Spring in Idaho!!!
OH fun!!!! Too bad its going to snow this weekend. ARe you still working until Monday? SHould I Tivo Celebrity Apprentice for ya?
yay for warm weather!
i have taken little b on a walk every day this week! lovely lovely.
catie p.
Sarah! Lovin your post! It made me want to run outside in my pj's to celebrate spring! You are beautiful and I love love love that little preston! He is Mr Personality!
We used to go to that park all the time! Its such a great park. I can't believe how green it is there- looks pretty springish!
I totally thought spring was here a few weeks ago and then it snowed last week! I love Spring, new blooms, lots of rain, green everywhere!
Hey Sarah!! It looks so nice there! I loved your post about Squints. I remember many nights at Utah State where a certain group of boys called you that! I heard you are judging Jr. Miss this weekend! I'll see ya there!!
So nice to get out of the house!! That is awesome. I love warm weather...
Yes, I love spring too! I'm so glad it's finally here! I remember you saying Sarah, that you were reading Anne of Green Gables. Did you finish the series? Shawn got it for me for Christmas and I have been reading a lot lately. I finished book 4 today. It's so good! In book 5 it sounds like she finally marries Gilbert! So I'm excited for that.
You guys are so cute. Love these pictures!
I had so much fun the other night too! That was long over due wasn't it? If your dad doesn't want you to stay out that late next time we could always come throw rocks at your window:).....So on the picture.... it depends on what kind of photoshop you have. I don't think that it can be done on some. So let me know which one you have. Then it is just a series of many many steps. The best thing to do would be to google "how to add texture to a photo in photoshop." That's what I did. Then I just searched through the results until I found a tutorial I could understand. Let me know if you need some help.
I am so jealous. It snowed last night!
That looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment