Sunday, August 31, 2008


This is Josh making a comeback to blogging!  
So I picked up another job (part time).  I really wanted to get my resume filled with something other than veterinary experience (that's pretty much all I have) to get into the business world.  The ward we've lived in has some very successful guys so I started asking around if they knew of any positions/opportunities available.  Turns out one of them is a part time owner of a starter company called Zoobies.  So I took it and go in  M W F for 3 - 4 hours.  There are about 7 of us and it's based out of Provo.  I am really enjoying it!  Since there are so few people and they are only in their second year I get to work with the owners, marketing, design, finance etc. people.  The exciting thing is, they only launched last year and they already have 1,500 retailers they sell to nationwide and also sell in 30 countries.  They'll do several million in sales this year.  So they've got me doing customer relations, retention, marketing, sales, software integration...  I am definitely more excited about being in the business world for my career.  Anyway, check out the website below.  You may have already seen/heard of them.  It has gotten a great deal of exposure and awards.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Those zoobies are cute and look like a great idea! Good luck with that!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare