So I have become a fanatic with taking pictures of Preston. It has been pretty nice staying home all day with my little guy. I am due to return to work on the 30th and I am dreading it more than being excited. It will be just two times a week and I am sure that Josh can take care of Preston perfectly while I am away. Oh and we are due to finding a new place to rent come mid September. So things are moving right along and moving faster than I would like. It has been so nice living in this home over the summer. We plan on staying in Utah one more year for Josh to finish up school and then we are off on another adventure. Who knows Arizona might be calling our name. Our next big trip is back to Idaho again. My dad is pretty good at luring Josh back saying that fishing season is so much better in September. All is well in our little family and I am just loving being a mommy!! Oh and I am trying to finish reading Breaking Dawn. For some reason I am not into it as much as the first book where I could NOT put it down. I just want Bella to turn into a vampire already or have her baby.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
- Brandvold, Kevin and Melissa - NE
- Hansen, Tate and Sari
- Johnson, Bryan and Cheryl
- Larson, Matthew and Amanda - CA
- Maxwell, Meghan
- Mills, Dave and Katie
- Mortimer, Larin and Lacey - ID
- Pearson, Eric and Amy
- Peterson, Eric and Amanda
- Peterson, Jordan and Dawn
- Peterson, Steven and Radha - UT
- Shelley
- Teare, Alicia - CA
- Teare, Cody and Shannon - AZ
- Teare, James and Cheryl - CA
- Teare, Shawn and Ylfelynn - CA
Friends
- Alger, Celina - UT
- Bennion, Nic and Kandis - UT
- Boyce, Jordan and Emily
- Cooper, Barb - UT
- Cordon, Jared and Paige - CA
- Cunningham, Scott and Kristen - UT
- Fosson, Josh and Sarah - CA
- Hall, Jeff and Ali -
- Hatch, John and Becky - CA
- Hicks, Jesse and Dareth - UT
- Hill, Dan and Jamie - UT
- Hock, Michael and Meilani - UT
- McClellan, Andrew and Jorelle - WA
- Mickelsen, Lorin and Cassie - ID
- Morley, Tyler and Michelle - CA
- Noakes, Adam and Lauren - TX
- Parelli, Paul and Cassie - UT
- Pilkington, Dave and Katie - UT
- Poulsen, Erik and Holly - CA
- Pratt, Stephen and Cammie - AK
- Price, Greg and Tasha - ID
- Roskelley, Jarom and Camille - NV
- Scott, Jordan and Lindsey - CA
- Snow, Davis and Rachael - UT
- Strong, Brad and Lezlee - CO
- Wilson, Blair and Julie - WI
Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare
9 comments:
AAAhhh! What?/! Bella is prego? I have not read it yet?/! I so need to read it. Cute pictures.
Does anyone else tell you that Preston looks like your brother Steven, but with red hair- maybe its just me. He sure is a cutie!
Preston is super cute and getting so big! I know how you feel about the whole going back to work thing. There is no way I want to either. It is sooo nice being with the babies 24/7. Looks like you're doing great though. We have our house up for sale.. and will probably be moving to idaho when it sales. When are you? Talk with ya later.
Preston is super cute and getting so big! I know how you feel about the whole going back to work thing. There is no way I want to either. It is sooo nice being with the babies 24/7. Looks like you're doing great though. We have our house up for sale.. and will probably be moving to idaho when it sales. When are you? Talk with ya later.
Taking pictures of them is so addicting, isn't it? He is so cute and I also think that he looks just like Steven. It sounds like all of us are having a hard time leaving our cute little ones to go back to work. I would love to just always be able to stay home with Paisley. I just finished breaking dawn. I wasn't as into it either at first. But I thought it got better. I was hooked after a while. Talk to you later!
He is a cutie! Love the pictures. I hear ya about breaking dawn it didn't have the same feelings for me as the first...oh well. I do hope you guys move to AZ that would be so much fun!
He is such a cute little guy. I love his red hair. I bet everyone tells ya that. Hope to see you soon!
What a doll! I love the pictures! By the way, I really like the name Preston - so cute.
I agree with everyone else that breaking dawn does get better! I loved the ending. I wanted to read more! Are you moving to Idaho too, after school? Jealous! Everyone gets to move home. One day.. maybe?
He's so big. Post more pictures.
Post a Comment