Monday, August 11, 2008


Baby Preston was blessed on Aug 3rd.  His outfit (I must say) is just so darn cute!!  Josh's mom made the outfit, which I must say is timeless.  Also the blanket behind him is what my dad made.  Also he did have a little knitted jacket along with the outfit that my mom knitted.  So basically his whole outfit was made out of love!!  Josh made a yummy Argentine meal.  I thought it would help me out over the blessing weekend if I had him be in charge of the Sunday dinner.  It was amazing, but what else would I have expected from him!! 

4 comments:

Shannon said...

He is so adorable I bet he misses me already!! haha I am sorry to hear that he is not feeling well....that is never fun having your little baby sick. I hope that he gets better soon. We had fun with you guys we miss you already!

Camille said...

What a sweet little man! Darling outfit and blanket. Your dad made that? Who knew!

The Mickelsens said...

He is so darn cute! I can't get over how awesome his hair is. What a talented family you have! I can't wait to meet that little guy. Rachael and I are both moving home sometime this fall. So when you are home one of these days we should plan to get together.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

aww i love his little outfit he was blessed in! i cannot get over his hair, it's incredible! what an adorable little baby. you're going back to work already? it really does seem too fast. we would love to get together super soon. i'll have dave call josh. oh and might i add you're looking fabulous for just having a baby :-) wish i could say the same about myself. see you soon.

love catie pilk

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare