Just last week I heard that Boyz II Men were coming to Orem, UT!!! Performing at an outside venue about 5 min from where we live. Right away I got tix and told other fellow fans. Through the years their songs have been listened to so it was pretty cool to see them perform. So many classic jams. 'Water Runs Dry' 'On Bended Knee' 'End of the Road' ' Motown Philly' 'Song for Mama'. They sound incredible live and put on a sweet show - they've been around 17 years. It always bothered me seeing these concert goers all emotional and freaking out...but I have to admit I got pretty amped up at this concert. I guess you really can connect with your favorite artists. I was honored to have it be Preston's first concert. We went with my best bud John Hatch and his sweet young thang Becky. They're so in love. I didn't get any good pics of them because they weren't turning out well. But I thought this one would suffice.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
- Brandvold, Kevin and Melissa - NE
- Hansen, Tate and Sari
- Johnson, Bryan and Cheryl
- Larson, Matthew and Amanda - CA
- Maxwell, Meghan
- Mills, Dave and Katie
- Mortimer, Larin and Lacey - ID
- Pearson, Eric and Amy
- Peterson, Eric and Amanda
- Peterson, Jordan and Dawn
- Peterson, Steven and Radha - UT
- Shelley
- Teare, Alicia - CA
- Teare, Cody and Shannon - AZ
- Teare, James and Cheryl - CA
- Teare, Shawn and Ylfelynn - CA
Friends
- Alger, Celina - UT
- Bennion, Nic and Kandis - UT
- Boyce, Jordan and Emily
- Cooper, Barb - UT
- Cordon, Jared and Paige - CA
- Cunningham, Scott and Kristen - UT
- Fosson, Josh and Sarah - CA
- Hall, Jeff and Ali -
- Hatch, John and Becky - CA
- Hicks, Jesse and Dareth - UT
- Hill, Dan and Jamie - UT
- Hock, Michael and Meilani - UT
- McClellan, Andrew and Jorelle - WA
- Mickelsen, Lorin and Cassie - ID
- Morley, Tyler and Michelle - CA
- Noakes, Adam and Lauren - TX
- Parelli, Paul and Cassie - UT
- Pilkington, Dave and Katie - UT
- Poulsen, Erik and Holly - CA
- Pratt, Stephen and Cammie - AK
- Price, Greg and Tasha - ID
- Roskelley, Jarom and Camille - NV
- Scott, Jordan and Lindsey - CA
- Snow, Davis and Rachael - UT
- Strong, Brad and Lezlee - CO
- Wilson, Blair and Julie - WI
Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare
2 comments:
Yes, honey well you didn't put into the fact that your wife was scared that the music was going cause our baby to go deaf... Preston actually slept through the whole thing, but still I am just worried for those little ears so we only stayed for part of the concert. But my die hard husband stayed till they were finished!
SARAH
i am insanely jealous right now! boyz II men hold a special place in my heart...sigh.
catie pilk
Post a Comment