This last saturday we celebrated my last saturday as a free woman. I am going back to work this weekend. Now Josh and Preston can truly bond all day while I am at work on Sat and Monday. I wanted to work the night shift, but I just can't shake off being a morning person so back to working days it is! We are also moving back to Provo come this Monday. I just pray that this is our last year in Utah. I guess I am ready to try a different place since I have lived here for about 5 years. What else is new.... Preston is getting bigger. I am now calling him my chunky monkey. He is such a content baby and smiles and sleeps like a pro. I have started the slow process of trying to get back into shape, but is it just me that I would rather stay home and hold my little baby than workout? Oh I am starting my last nursing class!! I only have those darn other classes like econ, stats. Soon it will all be over with school for me! Poor Josh still has a couple more years left, but it is exciting to see the light at the end of the bright tunnel soon!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
This last saturday we celebrated my last saturday as a free woman. I am going back to work this weekend. Now Josh and Preston can truly bond all day while I am at work on Sat and Monday. I wanted to work the night shift, but I just can't shake off being a morning person so back to working days it is! We are also moving back to Provo come this Monday. I just pray that this is our last year in Utah. I guess I am ready to try a different place since I have lived here for about 5 years. What else is new.... Preston is getting bigger. I am now calling him my chunky monkey. He is such a content baby and smiles and sleeps like a pro. I have started the slow process of trying to get back into shape, but is it just me that I would rather stay home and hold my little baby than workout? Oh I am starting my last nursing class!! I only have those darn other classes like econ, stats. Soon it will all be over with school for me! Poor Josh still has a couple more years left, but it is exciting to see the light at the end of the bright tunnel soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
- Brandvold, Kevin and Melissa - NE
- Hansen, Tate and Sari
- Johnson, Bryan and Cheryl
- Larson, Matthew and Amanda - CA
- Maxwell, Meghan
- Mills, Dave and Katie
- Mortimer, Larin and Lacey - ID
- Pearson, Eric and Amy
- Peterson, Eric and Amanda
- Peterson, Jordan and Dawn
- Peterson, Steven and Radha - UT
- Shelley
- Teare, Alicia - CA
- Teare, Cody and Shannon - AZ
- Teare, James and Cheryl - CA
- Teare, Shawn and Ylfelynn - CA
Friends
- Alger, Celina - UT
- Bennion, Nic and Kandis - UT
- Boyce, Jordan and Emily
- Cooper, Barb - UT
- Cordon, Jared and Paige - CA
- Cunningham, Scott and Kristen - UT
- Fosson, Josh and Sarah - CA
- Hall, Jeff and Ali -
- Hatch, John and Becky - CA
- Hicks, Jesse and Dareth - UT
- Hill, Dan and Jamie - UT
- Hock, Michael and Meilani - UT
- McClellan, Andrew and Jorelle - WA
- Mickelsen, Lorin and Cassie - ID
- Morley, Tyler and Michelle - CA
- Noakes, Adam and Lauren - TX
- Parelli, Paul and Cassie - UT
- Pilkington, Dave and Katie - UT
- Poulsen, Erik and Holly - CA
- Pratt, Stephen and Cammie - AK
- Price, Greg and Tasha - ID
- Roskelley, Jarom and Camille - NV
- Scott, Jordan and Lindsey - CA
- Snow, Davis and Rachael - UT
- Strong, Brad and Lezlee - CO
- Wilson, Blair and Julie - WI
Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare
5 comments:
Hey! Preston is getting so big! I gueSs i am just used to my tiny girl! Amen on not wanting to leave to workout! I feel the same way. I would love to be back in shape, but who wants to leave? You look great though. Love ya.
By the way.. I saw your brother at logans farewell and didn't even recognize him! Logan and emily said they really like him. I think preston totally looks like him!
Sarah you are amazing! I can't believe all the things you are doing and have done!!! You look amazing too! I don't think you even have to try to get back into shap! You are hotter than ever!!! Anyways Preston is so cute and is growing so fast!! I hope everything goes okay starting work again! It will be a nice balance of getting out and seeing adults and then being able to stay home and enjoy your baby!! You have the perfect occupation! Love ya and wish I could see you guys!
You don't look like you need to work out at all! You look awesome. Paisley is about five months old and I still haven't started working out.....It's too hard to leave! I have to start back at work soon too. I am due to start Sept 15th. It's not easy, but I am trying to gear up for it. Good luck! I am moving back to Idaho this weekend so we all need to get together when you are there sometime....Gosh that was a long comment!
Sarah I had no idea about the midnight sun book not possibly being published...I have been so busy I haven't checked up on my Twilight news over the past couple of days. I cannot believe it...it makes me completely sad! I was soooo looking forward to reading that book, to read from Edwards head...what is better than that! I am going to be depressed for a while now...BOO!!! Btw cute picture!
Post a Comment