Saturday, July 19, 2008




I haven't posted for awhile and thought I would give an update.  Preston is growing FAST!!  I am about to head up to Idaho with just Preston and I.  We are going to spend a week up there just doing what we do best which is just relax around the house.  Josh is coming up later to go fishing with the boys for a few days.  My brother David decided to do Preston's hair and I thought the face with the last picture fits perfectly with his hair style. 

12 comments:

Ali said...

That picture rocks! (literally :)
That is a classic and probably one of the few baby photos he'll absolutely love as a teenager. :) I love your first family picture too. Safe travels and have a great vacation!

snow family said...

I can't believe how long his hair is!! He is getting soo big. Well now I can finally keep in touch with ya. It took a while, but I finally started my blog. Love ya, and I love your hair too!!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Ha! I love that bottom picture. What a cutie.

Blair said...

Great pictures of Preston. However, I think what I love the most is the fact that we haven't seen each other for over a year and Josh appears to have gotten 12 years younger over that time. Amazing what a boyish hair cut will do. I will admit, he is the most handsome 12 year old Dad I've seen in a while.

Lacey said...

Hey if I didn't already miss you guys. I would love to see you while your in Idaho. If you come this way let us know and we would love to visit if you have time.

Anonymous said...

Cute baby!! I know everyone else has already said this, but I can't believe how much hair he has!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

LOVE THE HAIR! I think it's the perfect style for him! He is so flippen cute! I am going to come and steal him! You of course look amazing sarah! What a beautiful family! Hope you are enjoying every minute of that baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Josh! It's Melanie (Walters) from SR1st Ward in MIDDLE SCHOOL! Weird - I just started a blog and was adding Melanie & Brandon Fosson and clicked on her brother and you guys were on their's! I hope you don't mind and I hope this doesn't weird you guys out. I just wanted to say Hi and congratulations on having a baby. You have a beautiful family!!! You can email me at melanie.nydegger@us.army.mil
Our blog is http://teamnydegger.blogspot.com/
CONGRATS and hope all is well.

Eddins Family said...

Sarah you look great! What a cutie you've got! I absolutly love the red hair! I'm glad that things are going well for you!

Michelle said...

That is so funny. I cannot believe how much hair he has...he is SO cute!

Eddins Family said...

Oh I'm sure the memory of the spandex isn't a pretty one! My memory is of a time when a few of us spent the night at your house. Your dad fixed us dinner and a huge one at that. I remeber all sitting down at your big table and thinking that there was a lot of food. Sad, I know...I really loved food! But I think maybe there were brusslesprouts?? I think your dad made me try one and that was the first time and last I've had a brusslesprout.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Very adorable! I love the picture with his hair being spiked too cute!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare