Monday, July 07, 2008


The real reason we went to Boise was for this little angel - Meghan.  This is Melanie (my sister) baby and we went for the baby blessing.  She is just an adorable little girl and I really enjoyed holding and snuggling her.  She is one month older than Preston.

4 comments:

The Ducketts said...

Sar...Preston is so dang cute, and you look so good. Im glad you are on the up and up and starting to feel better. You had it pretty rough! It was good to see you and give you a hug when you were here at the hospital...yes I am at work, hate it hate it hate it!

Lacey said...

SARAH!!! I am so glad you found me. I laughed my head off at your pictures. Preston is SO SO cute!!! I can't believe all that hair, you must of had bad heartburn. =) ha ha. Melanies little one is adorable. SO glad to hear you are doing so well. Next time you are in Idaho, come see us! I would love to see you and little Preston!

Michelle said...

What a cute little thing. I want to see more pics of your little guy!

The McClellan Family said...

Preston is so cute! i love his hair! I'm glad your doing ok! Melanie's baby is beautiful. i am so excited for her!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare