Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9 comments:

The Chapple's said...

Sarah - I just love this picture. I am amazed at how much he looks like your brothers! -Tara (Taylor) Chapple

Josh and Sarah said...

He is a good looking little guy!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

OH MY WORD I WANT HIM!! I am coming to get him! He is so cute Sarah! I also am so jealous about the concert too! Are you sure you had a baby because you are TOO HOT! I swear I was wearing maternity clothes for a LONG time afterwords! You are beautiful and look amazing!!

snow family said...

OOOOHHH... I love it. It's so cute once they are smiling. Does he laugh yet? He totally looks like a Peterson!

CassParelli said...

I think Preston is really looking like his mommy! Sooo beautiful! I am with Lezlee about that and I am jealous of the concert. If I had known I would have made the 40 minute drive :). How is work going? It's hard to go back and leave your little guy, even for a few hours!! Good luck!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

oh he is just a sweet little man!
sarah...how's going back to work? let me know!
catie

Lacey said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Michelle said...

K, that is how cute that picture is, you can just post it without writing a word. He is darling. I absolutely love the red hair!

Shannon said...

He is so stinking cute! I can't believe how much bigger he looks in just a couple of months.

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare