
Okay I have mentioned how I am having a hard time going to gym because I would rather hold Preston... Well, I discovered this exercise workout that is PERFECT!! I am saying that out of being completely sore from just doing week one. There are three different workouts and they build on one another. Today I thought I would pass out because my heart has not worked out for awhile. It is perfect for me since I am trying to get back to where I was before having a baby. I love it so I have decided to be its spokeswoman and advertise the DVD.
5 comments:
i just started working out too and i can't believe how out of shape i am...i'm totally ordering this! guess what...we decided i'm not going back to work!
catie p
Sign me up !!Where can I get it? You just described me too! p.s... I miss you too and wish we lived closer!
Ooh, I love this idea! I am going to have to look into it...by the way, that picture of Preston is awesome down below - he is getting so big!
Okay I have a couple things to say:
1) You and your little family are ABSOLUTELY darling!
2) I love, love Jillian Michaels. I've gotten addicted to at-home workout videos. Much easier than dragging myself to the gym.
You go Sarah! Work it! Work out for the both of us....I still have 2 weeks until I'm a full 6 week postpartum. Well, actually I kinda like not feeling guilty about not working out because I'm "not allowed"
Post a Comment