He did it!! I am so proud of my little man.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
- Brandvold, Kevin and Melissa - NE
- Hansen, Tate and Sari
- Johnson, Bryan and Cheryl
- Larson, Matthew and Amanda - CA
- Maxwell, Meghan
- Mills, Dave and Katie
- Mortimer, Larin and Lacey - ID
- Pearson, Eric and Amy
- Peterson, Eric and Amanda
- Peterson, Jordan and Dawn
- Peterson, Steven and Radha - UT
- Shelley
- Teare, Alicia - CA
- Teare, Cody and Shannon - AZ
- Teare, James and Cheryl - CA
- Teare, Shawn and Ylfelynn - CA
Friends
- Alger, Celina - UT
- Bennion, Nic and Kandis - UT
- Boyce, Jordan and Emily
- Cooper, Barb - UT
- Cordon, Jared and Paige - CA
- Cunningham, Scott and Kristen - UT
- Fosson, Josh and Sarah - CA
- Hall, Jeff and Ali -
- Hatch, John and Becky - CA
- Hicks, Jesse and Dareth - UT
- Hill, Dan and Jamie - UT
- Hock, Michael and Meilani - UT
- McClellan, Andrew and Jorelle - WA
- Mickelsen, Lorin and Cassie - ID
- Morley, Tyler and Michelle - CA
- Noakes, Adam and Lauren - TX
- Parelli, Paul and Cassie - UT
- Pilkington, Dave and Katie - UT
- Poulsen, Erik and Holly - CA
- Pratt, Stephen and Cammie - AK
- Price, Greg and Tasha - ID
- Roskelley, Jarom and Camille - NV
- Scott, Jordan and Lindsey - CA
- Snow, Davis and Rachael - UT
- Strong, Brad and Lezlee - CO
- Wilson, Blair and Julie - WI
Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare
7 comments:
OOOh.. what a big boy! Leighton is trying, but I think she needs a little more weight on her to make it. By the way... we are now moving to St. George, not Rigby! I know, it was kind of a sudden change. Please come visit me sometime!
I am so in love with his hair...how can I guarantee my little guy will have hair? Any tips or tricks? :) He is so cute.
Yeah Preston! He is so cute! LOVE that hair.
Isn't that so exciting to watch them learn new things? So what is this amazing work out video and how do I find it? I have the same problem. It is just so hard to leave. She is six months old and I STILL haven't started! Let me know where to find it. I hope to meet that little guy in person someday soon!
Adorable! Sarah, you and Josh make CUTE babies.... you have got to populate the earth with more of your DNA because little Preston is absolutely precious! Congrats little Preston on your rolling skill, now go get into lots and lots of trouble because you are no longer stationary!!!
YEAH PRESTON!!! What a doll! He is a smarty just like his mother!
i can't believe how fast he's learning! it was so great to see you guys last weekend. i have some pics to send you...they're super cute...of course they are they have our babies in them! give me your email address and i'll send them.
love catie
Post a Comment