Thursday, October 09, 2008






We did our family pictures. Whew!! I so tired after 1/2 hour of taking pictures. Preston tried to do his best, but he was so tired and a bit aggravated that we wouldn't let him go to sleep. In the end the pictures of Preston turned out fantastic, and I am very impressed with our photographer.

18 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

GORGEOUS!! I LOVE THEM ALL! You look so freaking beautiful Sarah! Preston is to die for in those pics! And with Josh equal the most gorgeous family I've ever seen! Love them!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Awh!! Those are really, really cute!!! I love the poses! Very very cute!!

Ali said...

Your family is adorable!!! ...and you are gorgeous. I love your green scarf too :) Congrats! That can be quite the task.

Dink said...

Who did your pictures they are beautiful!! What a cute family!!

Melissa said...

you guys are so cute!

Michelle said...

k, you are gorgeous. What great pictures! Who was your photographer? We need family pictures done!

CassParelli said...

Dido to everyone else. You are soo gorgeous!! Why are you not modeling? Forget nursing!! :) Your family is so cute! Who did do your pictures?

Camille said...

Oh my gosh Sarah, you have the cutest little family ever! These pictures turned out fantastic!!! It's no wonder little Preston turned out so handsome. Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!

PS- still not sure on the Thanksgiving plans yet. Jarom started a new job a few weeks ago and hasn't accumulated any time off. If we decide to come, I will definitely let you know!

Holly said...

Oh my goodness! Gorgeous family!! I especially love the one of Preston in the grass! Sarah you look stunning!

Ish said...

Amazing photos! PJ is so cute.

● C E L I N A ● said...

YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!

♥
Celina

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

so cute! the colors are amazing!
hope you guys got the pics dave emailed you!

catie pilk

Lacey said...

I love your pictures! It makes me feel guilty that I haven't had a family picture taken in a long time! Preston is so cute! You have a beautiful family. =)

snow family said...

Super cute pics Sarah! I'm impressed that you got such good ones of Preston! Smiling and everything. I love the mountains in the background. So pretty. Yeah... I heard about Emily & Curtis! Crazy huh? I can't believe they are even old enough to date! (let alone eachother!)

Tasha said...

Hey Sarah!
Gorgeous pictures! Preston is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again. If you get up this way, give me a call!!!

Shannon said...

The pictures are so dang cute. No family should look that good it makes us all look bad! The photographer did a fantastic job!

theSwensenFamily said...

Hi Sarah! This is Lezlee's sister, Lindsey! I had to comment on your beautiful family! Congratulations! Preston is adorable! You look just as beautiful as always! Hope all is well! I miss the crazy sleepovers in Rexburg!

● C E L I N A ● said...

I love Rah Rah Jake and the product store

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare