Thursday, October 23, 2008




IDAHO..... What more can I say? 





Josh wanted to make Preston into Friar Tuck for Halloween... Well, his hair didn't last till Halloween Day.  Darn because he would have been such a cute little monk.. He was starting to bald on top PLUS he was bald in back from rubbing his head in the back so his hair had to go.  Now I am obsessing that his head is a bit flat since I can finally see the shape of his head. I can now see the plus side of having a bald baby.  It is just like having a new baby because he looks so different, but still just as cute! We are all battling Preston's earache.  ARGH!! It is so hard because I am lacking my sleep. It is now where I realize that I nor Josh nor Preston is sleeping well. Poor little man... the doctor gave an antibiotic and told us to give tylenol and a pat on the back and good luck. We are managing!!


7 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my Gosh he has such a cute baldy head. He does look different, but just as cute. Ahhhh Idaho, I love Idaho although not so much at this time of year. Cody will be jealous when he sees that picture of Josh fishing. It looks very lovely.

David and Melissa Belnap said...

I can't believe how different he looks without all that hair!! He is a cutie either way!!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

You totally read my mind. I was thinking it would be fun to get together over Thanksgiving or Christmas. I am definately in!
I can't believe how different Preston looks without his hair. But of course he is still just as cute. Your family pictures turned out awesome! You have such a cute little family and you are BEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see you. Call me sometime and we can make plans. 569-3554

snow family said...

Wow.. your right! I really thought it was a different baby. (but still a cute one!) Thats crazy that you cut all his hair off! So we've already moved down south, but will be up for THanksgiving. Are you going to Idyho? Let me know! Send me those pics too! rachael.snow@imail.net Thanks.

● C E L I N A ● said...

FUNNEST!!!! I miss Idaho, its been a while since Ive been....oops FEB and it was crazy.

I NEED TO COME SEEEEEEE YOU!

Im done with the convention, so I have free time to play!

Curtis and Crystal said...

Hey thanks for your nice comment on the RHS blog. It is good to hear from you and to see your cute family. I check in from time to time to see what you guys are up to. Your baby is so adorable. Keep in touch. Crystal (Batt) Loveless

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

aww cute little preston!
bennetts getting a bald spot too but i'm too big of a wuss so he'll just have to live with it!

we need to play again soon!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare