Monday, June 09, 2008

Will this baby EVER come?

So I am still waiting for this baby to come!!  My due date was yesterday. Ugh!! My dad calls me everyday to know what the status is... NOTHING!!  So I have done quite a bit of internet searching and am finding great things that I would either love to do OR buy (if I had lots of money). 
Number 1.... I LOVE this purse!!  I found it blog searching... Amy Butler pattern... Camille I think she mentions you in one of her (or your) quilts-What a famous friend I have :)

birdie_collage.jpg


Number 2..... I LOVE this purse...Storksak...It looks like an awesome diaper bag.

unknown.gif


As you can tell I am looking hard for a diaper bag.  I failed already at ordering a purse and sent it back due to it being so boring.  Oh my husband LOVES (I should say likes) this purse....Petunia Pickle Bottom - Scout-

unknown.jpg

Basically I am just waiting maybe to see what kind of baby I will have before buying a diaper bag...I feel like it is such a huge investment!  Knowing me in the end I probably won't purchase one and will carry all of my son's stuff in a plastic baggy. 

1 comment:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Hey Sarah! You are super cute pregnant! I was surfing the class blog and I saw you on here! Hey..babies are a ton easier to take care of when they are in your belly!!! Can't wait to hear when the big day is!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare