Monday, May 19, 2008


This last weekend I decided to put on a surprise birthday party for Josh. I don't know why we are into surprising one another at the moment, but I figured this was the best time for Josh to have a party. Lets just say he was shocked. I realized that I didn't get a lot of good photos. I blame that on the pregnancy. We had a great BBQ and thanks to all who could make it!!

I gave Josh an early birthday present. You see every night we both struggle with stuffy noses (okay it is really me that drives Josh crazy with my clogged nose). So I thought he could try this and see if it works. It is called a neti pot... It is very interesting, but it does the job well. I have not laughed so hard in a long time watching Josh attempt the neti pot.

10 comments:

Liza said...

Sarah, I was blog hoping and found your blog from Cassie. Congrats on the new baby! Boy or girl? I am so excited for you!

=) said...

OHHHH My friends I found you! Looks like fun. Petie you need to blog on the girls bathroom too!
Celina =)

The Ducketts said...

Sar Bear....I miss you...as far as peds go I LOVE Brad Anderson, Mitch Adams is good but since I live in Spanish I will be going to Paxton whom I also like. I am now working in Labor and Delivery and I really like it. Night shifts suck really really bad...hopefully this next 12 week schedule will treat me better. What are your plans after the babe? We still need to go golfing together...and I need to fill you in on things...keep checking my blog...:)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I was so happy to see your baby shower! You look amazing sarah! All baby you little brat!!! Looks like you had a fun day and I also love the part about your clogged nose!!!! You are still the sarah I love and remember!!!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

my mom swears by it.

The McClellan Family said...

Sarah,
I just found your blog! Congrats on the Baby! Boys are so fun! They are dirty and mischievious and love their moms so much! I love your library of books your reading, I'm gonna have to check them out! Talk to ya soon.
Jorelle (Bigelow) McClellan

Michael Hock said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

CassParelli said...

Sarah - Aghhhh! Long time no see, no hear, and no talk! Crazy! You are still alive. This is Cassie Mounts from BYU-Idaho nursing progam. Remember me? We spent the best part of our lives in Merida? LOL!! I found your blog after finding Cassie's. So crazy. I hope you don't mind that I snooped in to say hello. HOw is life anyway? Are you still working as a nurse? Let me know. I live in Sandy Utah? Where are you at? Maybe we could do lunch one day? Congrats on the baby - sooo exciting!

The McClellan Family said...

Sarah,
thanks for the book tip, I have been dying to find something new! and something good! The last few I've started I haven't finished so I will take your suggestion. I am just starting the host. My sister in law also said she didn't like it. I have to admit I am dissapointed because I loved her other books so much! Let me know some other books you've read that you like. I am reading mostly non-fiction right now! Gardening, parenting, husbands, and forgiveness! The peacegiver is an amazing book. I highly reccomend it! Talk to ya soon. Jorelle

Michelle said...

I have totally heard of the neti pot. My friend took some pictures of her husband using his. It was halarious. What a good wife to surprise your hubby!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare