Monday, May 19, 2008





I had a surprise baby shower that was put on by my dear sweet sister-in-laws, Amanda and Alicia. I received some fabulous gifts and am now ready for the baby. My mom knitted so many baby sweaters and made a bow tie quilt that is just adorable! Yes, and my stomach just keeps getting bigger everyday. I have about 3 more weeks until this little man comes into our lives.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Ah, I haven't seen you and your sweet little belly in a while! It's been a while since we've worked together, eh? It's so cute...that quilt is beautiful! Has it gone by so fast for you! I can't believe in just a few weeks he'll be OUT! Good luck with the delivery and all...

=) said...

Remember how kristen and i were sooo late on accident? Sad

Tasha said...

You look so cute Sarah! We are almost done! I can't wait and I'm sure you are feeling the same way. I can't wait to see your cute little guy. Keep me posted!

Camille said...

I wish so badly that I could have come! When we are up in Utah this summer, I am going to have to come see that little guy. You look fantastic, by the way!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare