Sunday, April 20, 2008

Phylis

Johnny flyin on the drums.

Jared, always a solid, most-gutsy lead vocals on Rock Band.

Look at that beautiful belly!  We had a six hour prenatal class yesterday.  All topped off with a video filled with delivery footage.  I will be standing behind Sarah come time :)

Birthday Boy, MJ.


Celebrating/Hosting Michael Jackson's (yes, that's his real name)
27th birthday at our new place.


 A real rager filled with:

  • some sweet Rock Band hits

  • Phylis the snake

  • turkey burgers on whole wheat buns (yeah, a bloomin' bbq and look what we ate)

  • my Argentine guacamole dip (some girl went to town on it and ate it all)

  • and more than anything, great friends...

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the heads up on the video...I actually have viewed that video about 50 times....ummmmm it makes me really happy!! Fun pictures of a fun looking party! You look very super cute Sarah! Can't wait to see that baby!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I love the belly Sarah. You look so beautiful! Having a baby is the best experience in the world and I am way excited that you are getting so close. It will be here before you know it.

Tiff and Dave said...

Hey Sarah, it looks like your hubby does a lot of the posting, but I just wanted to say hello. This is Tiffany George if you were wondering! You have a darling pregnant belly! Good luck with the rest of pregnancy. It will be so fun for you guys when your little man arrives!

Kimberly said...

You guys are having too much fun! Take care of Johnny for us...we miss him! Sarah is adorable pregnant and not pregnant! Hope all is well with you guys!

Derek A said...

J - what up dude? I can't believe you got johnny to play videogames?!?! I like it though.

http://sanfranciscosourmilk.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

Hey Sarah I'm sorry if I keep bugging you on here. I wanted to let you know we have a family website for myself and cousines. www.ackroydfamily.com they posted pictures under Scotts album of my grandfather's funeral. There are a couple of your grandmother on there. There is a great one of my mom and your grandmother laughing. Just in case you wanted to take a look. Hope you and that baby are doing well!

Amanda said...

sorry.....there are also some pictures of your grandmother and my grandfather and their siblings when they are younger. I love old pictures like that.

Michelle said...

You are such a cute little pregnant lady. When is the day again??

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Hey Sarah! I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I know that you are getting so close. I am so excited for you. Make sure you keep us all posted and good luck!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare