Monday, March 31, 2008

Here I am 7 months pregnant!! Sorry I haven't posted like forever, but Josh has done such a great job at keeping the update. Lets see my life is still the same.....I am finishing up my nursing class and am dreading doing another. Last night Josh and I were trying to figure out a hobby for me and I kept saying work and school. So if there are any suggestions on hobbies I would love to hear. ALSO if there are any suggestions on what to buy for the baby.......like brand of car seat, crib, diaper bag and so forth....Oh and does anyone really use a baby carrier like the sling?

11 comments:

Tasha said...

Sarah you look beautiful!! Your little baby bump is so cute! I was glad to see a post from you and good job on the nursing classes. You are a trooper! You have way more motivation than I do. I'll be checking back.

Shannon said...

Sarah you are so very cute! You look great!! Um Cody would ask me the same thing when I had a baby...he would say, "You need to get a hobby". Im still trying to find one. So good luck...Im not a scrapebooker...I don't have enough patience to put together a cute page for like one picture maybe two....I have a million pictures...it would take forever!! Strollers and Car Seats for some reason I always bought Graco...I don't know why just like the brand. I bought a really cute crib at Target for Brinley and I think that it was like less than $200. Look online they have a ton...and sometimes they will have them at the store. This is a novel sorry...I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to see your little baby...he is going to be beautiful!

Ali said...

I think Blogging is a hobby! Just blog more often :) Your dress is adorable and you look so good! I can't believe you have just three months left...

Ali said...

...urr, I mean TWO months- wahoo! I didn't want to omit that one month you've already surpassed :)

Ylfe said...

Sou look terrific Sarah! We are so excited for you guys. I'm not sure about the hobby. I feel like all my activities revolve around the kids and Shawn. But it is a good idea to have one. I would say it's just nice to do something by myself once in awhile, even if it's just reading, watching TV, sewing(i guess that's a hobby), or taking an uninterrupted bath to relax. As for baby stuff, you can never have enough blankets or burp clothes and always bring an extra change of clothes for baby wherever you go - especially for baby boys!

Anonymous said...

Sarah! Hey, this is Tara Taylor Chapple. I came across your blog the other day and was excited. I of course see your father every 6 months for my normal cleaning, and panic attack, and so he keeps me in the loop of how you and your siblings are doing. It looks like you are going to be a momma pretty soon. What an experience. You will love it. My little boy is 21 months old, and always on the run. GET READY, your child will become your hobby....
I just wanted to say hello!
-Tara Taylor Chapple

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Sarah. you are beautifuL! You are 7 months pregnant and look amazing! I can't believe you! I love it and thank you for posting one up! Lets see.....I looked like that about 2 weeks into my pregnancy! You are adorable! I just can't say enough! My favorite things were the papysan (SP) swing, aquarium with lots of lights and sounds for the crib which are at target or walmart, wipe warmer (target), breast pump...medula, changing table, a nice rocker, and binkies! I too am still trying to find a hobby and I'm not even going to school! I am so proud of you! I try to find a hobby, but Luke's schedule just doesn't fit in with mine! Oh well, there is a time and season for everything and I guess mine will just have to be motherhood for now!

I hope I'm either invited to your baby shower or having one for you! LEt me know! Love ya

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

PS Lived and breathed baby wise! I would've paid millions for that book! life saver!

Mike & Traci said...

I didn't know you were prego - well Congratulations!! As for advice I don't have much considering I don't have any kids yet but I am totally getting into the scrapbooking thing!!

Nicole Stucki said...

Sarah you look amazing. I wish I looked that good pregnant! You are going to love being a mom. It is the best thing ever!

The Mickelsens said...

Sarah you finally posted a picture of you pregnant and it is SO cute! You look amazing. I suggest getting a moses basket. I hadn't ever heard of one until my neighbor suggested it. It is nice because you can take it to whatever room you are in while your baby is sleeping in it so that you can keep an eye on them. I use it all the time. Good luck with the last two months!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare