Monday, June 30, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

12 comments:

Kris and Sarah said...

Oh my heck! I LOVE his hair, he is such a cute baby! He should be on Gerber commercial's. ha ha You look so good, I hope you're feeling better! :)

Bonnie said...

Sarah,
Your baby is so adorable!!! I am glad you are doing better. What a scare. Congratulations!
Bonnie Olaveson

Cassie Mickelsen said...

He is SO cute! I just can't get over his hair. How fun! I'm glad that you are home and doing better. I went and saw Rachael's baby today. I am going to post pictures of her on my blog tonight. So you should check them out. She is so tiny!

Josh and Sarah said...

I love the hair. Keep them pictures coming.

Camille said...

Sarah, he is STINKIN' cute! I want to come hold him! Weird thing- Jarom just walked by and didn't even know I was looking at your blog and said "Wow, that baby looks like Sarah's husband. I said "its Sarah's baby!" And I disagree- I think he looks like Eric. :-) Either way, he's SUPER cute!

PS- I want to see your sofa! I'm sure you have nothing else going on right now...

Anonymous said...

Sarah, he is a DOLL! I cannot believe you have a child!!!! How great for you guys- he is truly a beautiful baby.

Barb said...

Meredith-oh I mean Sarah...
He is adorable!He has the cutest hair ever. Can't wait to see you at work, but stay home as long as you can with your sweet baby!!!
Barb

Ali said...

What do I have to do to have a baby with loads of hair?? I'll eat or do anything. Clue me in sister...he's a DOLL. So cute.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Unbelievably cute Sarah! I am so jealous of that hair of his! You look amazing! You look showered and make up on. I swear it took me about 5 months to pull it together......actually I am still struggling! I am so proud of you and what a cute family you guys are!! Miss ya and hope to see you and the baby soon! Maybe this month!!! Are you going anywhere in the next couple of weeks?

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

it was so fun to see you guys on skype...or whatever it's called...last week. sara & you guys are adorable. his hair is so awesome! what a sweet little peanut!

love catie and dave
http://pilkys.blogspot.com

Shannon said...

Love the hair! I need more pictures...like 20 times as much as you posted!! I can't wait to see you and the baby in August!! I hope everything is going great for you...it was good to talk to you the other day! Love you guys!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Oh my gosh! I know you have to hear this all the time, but I LOVE his hair. What a cutie. I just came by your blog and wanted to say hi :)

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare