Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We are finally home from the hospital. I am doing much better, but it was scary there for awhile. I do feel like an 80 year old woman taking my blood pressure medications. Yes, my pressures are still high, but the doctors are hopeful that I will be completely back to normal. My kidneys and liver are almost to where they should be. I am just so blessed to have such a good little baby!! In the end it was all worth it!!

14 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

He is so cute! I'm so glad that you are home and feeling better. Me and Rachael were thinking we might take a drive down to provo one of these days and see you and your little man. We will wait a bit for you guys to get rested up and feeling better. And we should all for sure get together around Thanksgiving. That would be fun. We will give you a call soon. Keep posting those cute pictures of your baby.

Kris and Sarah said...

Sarah, Hey this is Sarah(Dinsdale)Merrill. I'm just blog hopping... Congrats!!! He is sooo dang cute! I can't belive the hair! What a little stud. :) I'm so sorry it was hard getting him here. I'm glad you are home now. I'm happy for you guys!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

He is so freaking cute Sarah!!!! I am SO glad you are doing better! I want to HOLD him so bad! Next time I'm in Provo he is all mine! Congrats again!

CassParelli said...

Congratulations Sarah! He is sooo darling! I can't belive all that hair - wow! I am jealous - my baby is still working on that much hair :{. I am sorry to hear you had preeclampsia. Not fun. Glad you're home and feeling better! Motherhood is so amazing!

Melissa said...

Wow, I feel so behind on all the news. I didn't know you had your baby or were sick or even that you had a blog (Anneli posted it on the myfamily website). I am so glad that you are home though and ok. How scary for you guys- its enough of an ordeal just to have a baby when there aren't complications...you poor thing. Well, I enjoyed perusing your blog- your baby is adorable, adorable, adorable- as I am sure you know, and I love his name. Congratulations. I'm quite mad at myself for not having you guys over again while we were in Utah- shame on me- what a bad cousin I am. Good luck with that little sweethear- I hope he sleeps all night and doesnt ever cry for you.

love ya
Melissa
p.s. I have a blog as well but I keep it private- if you would like an invite I'd be thrilled to send you one -just send me an email at melissabrandvold@gmail.com

Camille said...

Oh Sarah, I'm going to have to request that you stop posting pictures of Preston. Every time I see one, I want another baby. Seriously. Stop.

He is SO adorable you guys- That hair, his eyes, that nose! And sorry Josh, but that is definitely a Peterson baby! And Sarah, I am so glad you are starting to feel better. I'm sure you would agree with me that if life were fair, new moms wouldn't have to go through any of that stuff, and would walk out the hospital feeling better than ever. The things we do for our kids...

Shannon said...

What a cutie and he already has a faux hawk. Im sorry to hear about all the crazy blood pressure stuff. That is scary. Glad to hear you are doing better.

Eddins Family said...

Sarah, it's Lori. I was just blog snooping and found your site. It's great to see how you're doing! I'm so sorry that you had to go through so much to get your little one here! His is a cutie though! And you look dang good too! It's really good to see you and I wish you the best and hope things keep looking up for you!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

we are so happy you're
home with your sweet little
baby and husband! we love you
guys! take it easy sara, sleep
sleep sleep!

love catie and dave pilkington

Michelle said...

WOW what a cute little baby. Look at that hair!! I am so sorry you had to go through all that. I thought mine was bad...but you got me beat! I hope you are feeling better!

Michelle said...

I am on maternity leave until July 15

=) said...

He is soooooo freaking cute! I am so glad that you are both home safely!

Tasha said...

Hey Sarah! I'm glad to see you're home and feeling better!! He is such a cutie. Those arranged marriages might not be such a bad idea. If you ever get this way give me a call. I would love to see your little guy and all that hair!!

The Chapple's said...

Sarah, Hi this is Tara (taylor) Chapple. I came across your blog a few days ago and was so happy to see that you had had your baby. I usually get the updates on you and your siblings when I go for my 6 month cleaning w/ your dad, so I am glad to see I can get updates more often with the blog world! Congrats on the baby, and I am sorry to hear about your complications. I had some issues when I had my baby Reegan so I can understand the stress and issues that it brings. I hope all goes well, and good luck with the parenthood!
-Tara Taylor Chapple

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare