Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome Home Eric
Okay, not the entire family is present, but most of them are. My brother Eric returned from serving a mission in Edmonton Canada. It was a celebration of the Peterson's with his arrival. Yes, little Preston is not too happy from getting woken up from his nap to take a picture. More pictures will follow....

6 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW! How fun to see all of you all grown up and with babies! So fun! Welcome home Eric! I remember when Eric had Snoopy glasses...wow time goes fast!

Cousin Jenn

Cassie Mickelsen said...

That's so exciting Sarah! What a good lookin family!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I can't believe how your family has grown!!! YOu guys are so beautiful and it was fun to see everyone!!

Nicole Stucki said...

How exciting! My little brother just left to Paraguay yesterday. I love when missionaries come home.

PS You look so cute!

Camille said...

What a fun picture! I just love all you Petersons. And it must be said- WOW Eric is looking like your dad! Can't believe you guys are all grown up...

Andrea said...

Hot family!

Is your brother the one with dark hair? He should meet my sister!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare