Flexible 4-Step Chicken
Rustic Lemon-Onion Chicken
This was simply a crowd pleaser tonight. Well, I thought it was. It was so easy to make. Sorry, Tyler, but you might have slide over a bit to make room for Melissa's recipe on my shelf. Of course I am die hard for Tyler's recipe. I think Melissa has proven she is an amazing cook after winning food network star. Loved this recipe for its capability of changing up the sauce.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/flexible-4-step-chicken-for-family-and-company--rustic-lemon-onion-chicken-recipe/index.html
5 comments:
I am so
Glad you
Are posting
Recipes!
Catie p.
It was delicious! Thanks again for making us dinner. We need to get together for group dinners more often.
I will admint I wanted Jeffrey to win, but this was a genius recipie.
I was thinking of what to cook for dinner yesterday and I came across this recipe on your blog and made it for dinner. We loved it. Thanks for adding the recipe.
I loved Melissa too- she is great and I am glad she won. I need to try her four step chicken!
Post a Comment