Friday, August 14, 2009

Sisterly Love
Can I make a wish? I wish I lived closer to my sisters. Melanie lives in Montana and Anneli lives in Virginia and of course, I live in Utah. My life would just be perfect if I could simply borrow a cup of sugar and a quick little talk face to face nearly everyday. Someday, maybe I can enjoy living closer to them.

5 comments:

Camille said...

You girls are just the cutest darn things...

Ali said...

Aw, that would be my wish too...(I have one in OR, England, UT, and TX!) I feel your pain. By the way, you don't look much like your sisters, although you are ALL GORGEOUS!! I would say they look a lot like each other, but you don't look much like either of them...do you get that a lot?

Cunning said...

I know how you feel!!! Our sisters should al move to here!

Sadie said...

I totally agree with you...how nice would it be to live close! I actually think you guys look more and more alike :-) All so cute!!

Anneli said...

I love this picture of us together. I am still hoping Josh will go east for his education!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare