Broke out the Biggest Loser today. It has been awhile, but after a grueling workout I feel so much better. Hello tighter booty. Looking for some more work out videos. Know of any?
I don't have any good workout videos but I want to try that one! Let me know if you find any other good ones. Oh and your little man is getting big. Time to play catch up Sarah! Get going will ya.
9 comments:
30 Day Shred...its quick, hard and iM loving it so far.
cardio party
kick.
my.
butt.
i'll totally let
you borrow
them if you want.
catie p
turbo jam is fun. px90 is hard but good.
I don't have any good workout videos but I want to try that one! Let me know if you find any other good ones. Oh and your little man is getting big. Time to play catch up Sarah! Get going will ya.
Here you go...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGOO8ZhWFR4
P90X....kicks my butt.
white bean soup
2 T olive oil
1 med. chopped onion
1 clove garlic minced
3 chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
1 pkg/can corn
2 cans great northern beans undrained
1 can diced green chiles
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
3 c chicken broth
3 T lime juice
saute onion and garlic in olive oil then add all ingredients bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 min.
eat with cheese, sour cream, chopped green onions and corn chips.
loves!
catie p.
p90X and turbo jam...then running. Miss running and doing stairs with you my run bunny partner!
Post a Comment