His happiest moments are playing the piano.
He is walking right now, although gets terribly upset when he falls. We are having a great summer with swimming a lot. Preston is a champ in the water and loves swimming. Josh and I are teaching him to swim on his back. We will see if it works out.
11 comments:
Does Preston have red hair?? He is one cute little guy, it is great that he loves the water!!
look at
that smile!
he's walking!
hooray!
bennett walked
yesterday for
the first time...
and i've been
working with
him today...i think
i freaked him out
but he's getting
there.
how'd your soup
turn out?
loves!
catie p.
I love his head of red hair!! He is a doll.
What a cutie! I can't believe he is walking. He is so handsome! I wish I could get Paisley to like the water. I bought a pool for her and she won't play in it!
Wow! He is getting teeth. He is just too cute for words.
Preston would get along great with Thatcher! I can't keep him out of the water! Preston is sooo cute! Good for you guys doing the swim lessons! Saving tonz of money, not to mention his life. I should do that :)! We should get together!
He's a cutie!! Summer is so much fun huh?? Leighton loves the water too! We're there almost everyday! Not to mention the great nap she takes afterwards!
Hey Sarah!!! He looks so big. I can't believe how fast they change. We need to get together. That's so great you're teaching him how to swim, go YOU!!!
Oh my gosh, he is too cute. I absolutely love his red hair
You take some great pictures of that cute little guy.
He is so cute! I love his hair and smile! I can't believe he is already walking!
Post a Comment