Sunday, May 24, 2009


To my dear BBQ friends who follow my blog :)
Do you remember these times?



Do you ever leave from a social gathering thinking....

"Did I say the right things?"---No (should have been funnier)
"Am I awkward?"---Yes (I would be un-awkward if I was in my pjs)
"Will my husband ever be able to read my mind?"--- (I like to think so)
"They are never going to call me again." ---If my little bloggers are reading this they better say heck YA!

I LOVE getting together with my friends, and I just don't do it enough.

Preston LOVED eating brownies with his adopted Aunt Kristen and giggling at his adopted Aunt Celina. Too bad at eight he was a wreck with his adopted Aunt Sarah. By the way Kristen I totally NEED the recipe to those yummy brownies and cookies.

4 comments:

Cunning said...

Hey!!!!!! Call me and I'll give it to you!! Also- you should go on a vacation and leave Preston with me! I will feed him lots of treats. When is our next get together???????????????

Sarah Preston said...

That was so much fun! I love getting together with you and your two guys!

● C E L I N A ● said...

I Miss these times! ohhh how fun we used to be...

you were hillarious, cute, fun, happy and totally yourself.

THAT is why we love you and miss you all the time!

petersons said...

Sarah you look absolutely stunning in the first picture. I just love your hair like that. Hot mama!!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare