Monday, May 11, 2009


Anything sweeter?


Preston's favorite toy was playing the piano with Grandma

I am so proud of my little brother Curtis for winning the pole vault @ district and winning many other events that qualified him for state.

11 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

That is the best picture of him looking up at the christus statue!

● C E L I N A ● said...

CUTEST


and CRAZY picture of your bo. WOW

Cassie Mickelsen said...

That top pictures is so dang cute! Good job Curtis!

The McClellan Family said...

What a sweet picture! I love pictures like that. I LOVED wicked as well. I wonder if Adam Lambert was in the one I saw?! Andrew did pole vault in high school as well, and loved it! That's a great pic of him going over the bar!

petersons said...

I loved it when I first saw the top picture of Preston. I wish I took one of Grant like that. He is so adorable. We can't wait to see you guys in July.

snow family said...

ooooh... That is the sweeeetest picture. Get that one in a frame! I love it. Emily gets to go to state too!! Yeah for our little siblings!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

That is too precious!! That is a keeper!!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

cute cute pics!

okay, your
bro is
amazing!

so...i
had to get
a new phone
and do not
have your
number...
i need it
and we really
need to hang out,
you should really
stop avoiding me.

catie p.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

I hope you blow up that picture! That is the best pic ever! He is so flippen sweet Sarah! Are you using photo shop for your pictures or just your amazing mac computer. They look amazing! You asked about my car seat. I love love love my car seat. It is the second toddler seat we've gotten and it can move up with him until he's 10 years old! He can buckle it himself and it has an attached drink holder which is nice because we travel a ton and don't have to worry about the spills. It's a Graco 3 in one Nautilus. I love love love it! Here's the website to copy and link! You can read the reviews too.

http://www.gracobaby.com/Catalog/Pages/ProductListingPage.aspx?catid=10:41||1+10434:4294959424||1#/1532

Cunning said...

HI!!!!!! I miss you, and lets go to lunch soon!!!!

Lacey said...

That picture of him looking at the Christus is priceless! What an adorable little guy! Wish you were closer!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare