Thursday, April 23, 2009

I LOVE feeding my baby especially after a four day stretch of work.

I am upset that I didn't get the first photo of what Josh gave me for my birthday. It was a fantastic outdoor set up on our little porch which included the most fantastic water pitcher. We are having a great time with some of Josh's family in town. It makes my week go by so much faster and Preston enjoys spending time with all of his cousins.

20 comments:

Paige said...

Sarah your hair looks adorable! And I will admit, the chair looks pretty good too :)

● C E L I N A ● said...

you look so mini.

I bet he missed you.

petersons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
petersons said...

I made a mistake on my other comment. So I had to delete it.But you look so gorgeous Sarah. I love your hair.I think it's a perfect cut.

Shannon said...

You cut your hair and I love it!! Love the photo on your cute recovered chair. Who came into town?? Larson clan...Shawn Teare clan?? How fun. Miss you guys Hope the biggest loser is going well for you...sorry I didnt end up doing it, I have been a major slacker lately someone needs to kick my butt for me.

Tasha said...

Hey Sarah!!!! Happy late Birthday!! I hope it was a good one. I love that chair! It turned out so good!! Call me when you come again!!

Sarah Preston said...

you look so cute!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

He is growing up!! I love your hair cut!! You are just cute as ever!!

Ylfe said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Love your hair and Preston is getting so big - such a cutie.

CassParelli said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love your haircut! Sooo darling! It is hard to work and be away even for a few hours. I sympathize big time with that! How much do you work and where?

Lacey said...

Again, I love your hair. Preston is growing so fast! Happy belated Birthday. Hope you did something really fun.=)

snow family said...

I, like everyone else, love your hair! Everything looks great! (Your hair, face, body & the chair!!) Again happy late Bday! I'd love to see ya someday....

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

love love love the hair!
we miss you guys!
we need to hang out for real, i have many craft ideas...and i want to show you bennett's nursery! i'm almost finished.

catie p.

Womack Family said...

I love your Chair!! I can't believe how old your little petty is getting! You are so cute Sara. Have a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

Sarah your hair is so cute and you are like a little twig, you look great. Not to mention how cute your little Preston is.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Loving your hair as well! He is adorable and getting more adorable every second which I didn't think was possible because he is already the best thing since sliced bread! You have a beautiful family and LOVIN that chair!

Michelle said...

your hair is so cute and I can't believe how big he is...what a doll. My kids also love playing with their cousins

Lighting said...

Your Little one is so adorable.

Eddins Family said...

Just came by to see how things were going. You look so good! You're just as skinny as ever! Your little guy is a cutie!

Holly said...

I really like your hair! You look so beautiful Sarah...as always!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare