you are such a BRAT!!! THat is a dream of mine! I am so happy and want to hear all about it! I just finished reading it and couldn't believe it was in Utah! SO JEALOUS! I am so happy for you!
Thats awesome you went to WIcked. It is coming to Omaha, we were thinking about going. THat is crazy you knew Andy. We actually made the connection because he knew we were from Rigby. I also met someone who knows Charm and Jana, Ava takes dance from her. Small world!
10 comments:
great pic babe. I am excited for Lion King. I put a reminder on Outlook to buy the tix in May.
you are such a BRAT!!! THat is a dream of mine! I am so happy and want to hear all about it! I just finished reading it and couldn't believe it was in Utah! SO JEALOUS! I am so happy for you!
i am so jealous.
catie p.
Put me on the jealous list too. Super jealous!
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Wasn't it INCREDIBLE! The best thing I've ever seen. PERIOD.
Thats awesome you went to WIcked. It is coming to Omaha, we were thinking about going. THat is crazy you knew Andy. We actually made the connection because he knew we were from Rigby. I also met someone who knows Charm and Jana, Ava takes dance from her. Small world!
Wasn't it awesome?? I'm so happy you guys got to go. And seriously, could you girls BE any cuter??
I LOVE wicked! Its the best. I get to see it again in June...hopefully.
How awesome for you to get to go together! So jealous!
Post a Comment