Thursday, January 08, 2009





CHRISTMAS was so fun with our little family all snug and warm in Provo. I was suppose to work a half shift on Christmas day, but got put on call. Thank goodness. So welcome to our first Christmas just as a family. Of course we all know a 6 month old favorite gift is the unwrapping the gifts and playing with the paper. I have to add my favorite gift from Josh was my space bags. Yes, they are amazing especially when you have to travel somewhere. 


8 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

Somewhere, like the moon?
I want to hear more about these space bags.

-Dave

snow family said...

I'm glad you had such a good time in Cali, but we missed you in Idaho! It really would have been fun to have everyone there. Preston looks cute as ever. When can we all plan something again? Possibly before NEXT Christmas!?

Ali said...

Your little guy is getting some hair back! :) So cute. You look all festive in your green. oh, and congrats on the space bags! They are a pretty cool gadgets, huh?!

Coleman Family said...

Sarah--I found you through Lezlee's blog. It is fun to find a long-lost nursing school friend! Your family is so adorable!! Your little guy is so cute!! Keep in touch.
Jamie (Soroka)

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Preston is just so cute! I'm glad you had Christmas. Thank goodness you didn't have to work. Doesn't it stink that our job requires weekends, holidays, and nights? Hope you guys have a grest new year!

● C E L I N A ● said...

oh my gosh he is so grown up. I need to come over already.

Michelle and Tyler said...

You have such a beautiful little family! It's like out of a magazine! I'm jealous that u guys got to stay home for Christmas. We decided traveling it too chaotic! Looks like u had a good one!

Lacey said...

Beware of overstuffing spacebags...they will rip. =) Your little boy is so cute, I wish you guys were closer so we could see you more!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare