Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
- Brandvold, Kevin and Melissa - NE
- Hansen, Tate and Sari
- Johnson, Bryan and Cheryl
- Larson, Matthew and Amanda - CA
- Maxwell, Meghan
- Mills, Dave and Katie
- Mortimer, Larin and Lacey - ID
- Pearson, Eric and Amy
- Peterson, Eric and Amanda
- Peterson, Jordan and Dawn
- Peterson, Steven and Radha - UT
- Shelley
- Teare, Alicia - CA
- Teare, Cody and Shannon - AZ
- Teare, James and Cheryl - CA
- Teare, Shawn and Ylfelynn - CA
Friends
- Alger, Celina - UT
- Bennion, Nic and Kandis - UT
- Boyce, Jordan and Emily
- Cooper, Barb - UT
- Cordon, Jared and Paige - CA
- Cunningham, Scott and Kristen - UT
- Fosson, Josh and Sarah - CA
- Hall, Jeff and Ali -
- Hatch, John and Becky - CA
- Hicks, Jesse and Dareth - UT
- Hill, Dan and Jamie - UT
- Hock, Michael and Meilani - UT
- McClellan, Andrew and Jorelle - WA
- Mickelsen, Lorin and Cassie - ID
- Morley, Tyler and Michelle - CA
- Noakes, Adam and Lauren - TX
- Parelli, Paul and Cassie - UT
- Pilkington, Dave and Katie - UT
- Poulsen, Erik and Holly - CA
- Pratt, Stephen and Cammie - AK
- Price, Greg and Tasha - ID
- Roskelley, Jarom and Camille - NV
- Scott, Jordan and Lindsey - CA
- Snow, Davis and Rachael - UT
- Strong, Brad and Lezlee - CO
- Wilson, Blair and Julie - WI
Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare
14 comments:
Sara!! He looks so big!! That is crazy. I love Preston's festive little sweater too. What are your plans for Christmas? Happy Holidays!
Nice new clothes PJ. Your parents really know how to dress you.
He is so cute Sarah! I love his little outfit. Oh and I love the picture of him and Paisley you put on our class blog.
awwww...
he is so cute!
He is growing so fast! He is so cute Sarah!
He is growing up so fast Sarah! He's going to be running around before you know it. Love those big blue eyes!
I love your style- you dress him so cute and classy.
He is so cute! He's getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys.
I can't wait to see my little nephew he is dang cute. Remind him that I am his favorite k so he will let me hold him! haha We are excited to see you guys!
Hello Sarah!
I got your name for the Christmas gift exchange for the Class blog. If you can either post your address, or send me an e-mail (frostedwithlove@gmail.com), I will send you your gift!
Thanks,
Brook
I WANT TO EAT HIM!! He is so adorable! I can't believe how fast he is growing!!! HE IS ADORABLE! Give him a squeeze from me! Sarah, didn't you play the violing this Thanksgiving? How did it go?
He is one stylish baby.You dress him up in such cute clothes.You have such good taste Sarah. Have a fun New Years in California.
We really did miss you. We will for sure do it next year. I think we just need to make it an annual thing around the hollidays when everyone is home. Steph hasn't started a blog yet. We were trying to talk her into it though. I'll let you know if she does. Hope you guys had a great Christmas in Cali!
He is so cute! I love those shoes!
Post a Comment