Saturday, December 13, 2008

I swear I keep trying to make comebacks to blogging. This is Josh, I added myself as an author so it's a little more clear who is posting. You'll have to check out my new blog. Eggnog-n-Cheese. Wanted to share some really good foods I enjoy.

Anyway, this Andy guy from SNL usually has some good skits. I get the biggest kick out of this one. So Batman like.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Pretty good babe. I would love for you to grace the blog a bit more. You bring a bit more spice to the blog.

Ylfe said...

Goofy video! Yes, he is very funny. Shawn and I die laughing at the one he did a couple months ago called "jam the vote". You guys need to look it up - it's really funny.

Anonymous said...

Okay it gets better the third time I watched this clip.

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare