Monday, December 08, 2008







I have not updated for awhile. I am currently voiceless. I seem to lose my voice at least once a year. Not fun... actually I dread the winter season because that means the flue and cold for me. (the flue shot has never worked like it should) As for Josh he has a perfect immune system (without the flue shot) and has not got sick since we have been married. (I am a bit jealous). We spent THanksgiving up in Idaho. So much fun!! We had everyone there except for Eric and Anneli. One day.... the whole family will be together. WE ATE, Josh went hunting, ATE, played games, ATE, bowled (surprising the Rigby bowling alley was clean), ATE, and enjoyed each other company.... Oh we saw Twilight as a girl outing. Oh I LOVED it.

Preston is really getting such a cute personality. He is so happy and so much fun to be with. We started feeding him and boy oh boy he LOVEs his food, which is no surprise since he takes after his daddy. ;) He is also sitting like a professional. I just love being a mom and watching him grow up.

11 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

He is getting so big. I havent seen you guys in forever. Are you going to make it to dinner on Thursday?

Ish said...

I love that there are new pictures. Preston is getting so big and I am so excited to see you guys in a few weeks. You and Josh look great too. As for Twilight....I haven't seen it yet.

Michelle and Tyler said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I cant keep up with you and your changing blogs! I thought that you had gotten rid of yours! It is so fun to look at all of your pictures! You guys are the cutest little family! You seem so happy!

Sarah Preston said...

Preston is adorable!

snow family said...

Oh.. sarah! I wish I could've seen you at thanksgiving too! What are your christmas plans? when can we get together? i love your last little family pic! so dang cute. you look great.

Lacey said...

I really should have called you while you were here. I was in Rigby for Thanksgiving too. SO if you come home around Christmas time/new years. Call me.

Melissa said...

I love your family! It looks like you had a fun holiday!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

YEAH HE'S EATING FOOD! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. I loved seeing pictures of your beautiful family and am glad you had a great visit. You look beautiful Sarah! TWILIGHT! I don't know what it is but Dr Cullen is a hotty.......preferably without all the white makeup!

The McClellan Family said...

How fun to be home for the holidays! I love eating!! So to do a post for the RHS blog email an update and pics to 2001rhs@gmail.com. You look great by the way!

Pratt Family said...

What a fun Thanksgiving celebration. Now that Preston is eating food, does he sleep any better? Some say it helps but it didn't change Logan's sleeping at all. Just wondering. You sure look great!!! Are you going to Idaho for Christmas? Hope you have a happy holiday season.

Ylfe said...

Such cute pictures! Can't wait to see you guys at New Year's!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare