I knitted this little treasure. Well, I am a little planner, if I may add that tid bit, because I actually knitted this before I met Josh. It was my project that 'one day' I can have my little baby wear it!! And look I had a little boy that fits it. I am quite proud of myself. It only took me about a year to make.
Life is busy around here. Josh is working crazy hard at school and I keep getting put on-call at the hospital. Yes, the economy is even effecting me - a nurse. Who would have guessed? So I spend my days finishing up my schooling and watch FOX news, and of course holding Preston all day.
Oh so I have to add that Josh and I have fell in love with Tyler's recipes on food network. I go to bed thinking tomorrow I get to eat Tyler's enchiladas or parmigiana chicken, or meatballs. He is my fav!!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/tyler-florence/recipes/index.html
11 comments:
Cute sweater!! What a planner you are!! My luck, I would have knitted something blue, and I would have had a girl! You must have ESP!!
Your are an amazing knitter- it looks adorable. And so cute that your first WAS a boy! :) So intuitive...
So Sweet! You are a great knitter! I remember you knitting stuff when we were at the enclave! How cool is that- for you to actually put it on him after planning so long ago!
Let's put Tyler in the ring to duke it out with Bobby Flay, Michael Simon, and the Japanese Dude-
Who would win this Kooky cook-off?
I remember all the days we would be driving around and you would be in the backseat knitting!! Wow... who knew it would end up on such a cute kid! It paid off. :)
Wow I would love to be able to knit. I sew, you knit, we need to get together!
Wow!! That's so cool. Now I kind of want to learn how to knit! :) That's such a cute little sweater!! Yay for FOX news!
sarah! i love the sweater! oh, teach me your ways...i suck at knitting...and sewing...and...all of that stuff. i'm super impressed!
love catie p
What day are we getting together? Nicole called Lorin today to fill me in but I was sleeping after a night shift. But I am planning on going if I don't work. Are you bringing your cute little guy? I can't wait to meet him.
I am impressed by that sweater!! GOOD JOB! I didn't get those genes, I am jealous!
Do you remember me? I met you in VA and you taught me how to knit. I havent gotten any better. You never showed me how to put anything together. I just have strips of knitting. Anywho Your boy is adorable, but I miss his hair. Looks like you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment