Opposites Attract LOVE aka being tagged
Josh
1. Has thick hair
2. Would rather tidy the home than deep clean
3. Closes drawers and cabinets ALWAYS (Josh wanted me to put that)
4. Has beautiful tan skin
5. Loves the edges of brownies
6. Loves rich pure vanilla ice-cream
7. Closes the door when using the bathroom
Sarah
1. Has thinning hair (from post-pregnancy)
2. Loves deep cleaning, but fails at tiding up the home.
3. Leaves drawer and cabinets open
4. Has freckly skin
5. Loves the middle of brownies
6. Loves rich dark chocolate ice-cream
7. Keeps the door wide open when using the bathroom
As you can all tell we are meant for each other!!
10 comments:
Love it. You guys are so great together.
PERFECT FIT!
That's super cute. (I keep the door wide open too...I think it bugs Jeff some, but it's habit) ...and I LOVE your freckles. You have beautiful skin.
Love all of it! What some hotties! I also loved your cute Halloween pics! I was a ketchup bottle this year because it was the only thing that could fit around my belly!!! What an adorable family! How's the violin practicing coming? Miss ya!
oh my gosh sarah! my hair is thinning like crazy...it's so pathetic. i'm certain i'll go bald.
catie p.
You always were one to leave the bathroom door open!! :) Amen on the thinning hair. I hate it!
Love is so like that, in fact when Andrew cleans the house he just picks stuff up and sets in on a counter, never putting it "really" away!! Love the costumes!
That is funny stuff. I can totally vouch for the fact that you do leave the door open! And it looks like Josh and I have something in commen with the brownies. You guys are a cute little couple and you do have beautiful skin!
Do you know your Christmas plans? We were thinking of doing another little get together over Christmas time at Tasha's house this time. Let us know when you will be around.
I love it!!! Some of those traits must be hereditary=)...minus the thinning hair I have quite the lions mane...it is out of control. Come see me if you guys are around over the holidays!
So hilarious!!! You both were definitely meant to be. As for the thinning hair...it's no fun but I think I'm not losing as much now, so hopefully it gets better for you.
As for the halloween costumes...you all look so great. Little Preston is such a trooper....I absolutely love his fish costume.
You look so good Sarah...hang in there with the lake of sleep. My best recommendation is to sleep when he does--that's what I've had to do and he's 11 months now. He's finally starting to take naps longer than 30 minutes each day, which I finally seem to have so much time to myself and I just hope the nightime sleeping starts to improve now. Who knows?
Post a Comment