
One of my most favorite books!! I have seen this movie many times as I was a little girl, but I have never read the book. WOW! I loved it. I experienced chills, giggles, and tears while reading the book. This is a must read even if you have seen this movie a thousand times. You fell in love with Marilla and find out how much she truly loves Anne with an E. Anyway I want to read book two, but I am currently reading Uglies. Interesting book. I am only half way through so we will see, but it doesn't compare to Anne of Green Gables.

3 comments:
I love the movies too! And the books are always better than the movies, so I should probably start thinking of reading them like you!
Oh me too! I love the Anne books. I think I read them all about 100 times. Not to mention the movies... in fact, just yesterday, I was talking to my mom about chrysanthemums (fabric stuff) and knew how to spell it, thanks to Anne. Love those books...
ooh let me know how "uglies" turns out.
catie
Post a Comment