Hello California!!! New Years was AMAZINGLY crazy. We partied like no other. I hope all of you Teares will remember the crazy, fun, amazing, time we had together over New Year's.
Preston got to experience the life from of a veterinarian (Preston's grandpa is a vet). We are witnessing a neuter, and Preston was extremely interested. Poor little kitty.
Of course we had to see some sights around California, such as, Alcatraz. Josh and I left Preston with his sisters, who just loved snuggling with him. I should also add that the nieces and nephews enjoyed him too. It was so cute because Amanda's little kids would call him "baby Preston" or Andy would say "hey buddy," but the way she said it was so adorable. Basically, Preston went through withdrawls coming home because he is so bored watching me sputter around the home.
5 comments:
Not fair. That looks like so much fun. I bet a change in wheather was nice. I am so sick of the snow!
How fun!! I am jealous. Preston is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is!
Fun trip!! I am especially jeolous that you got to see a cat be fixed!! I can honestly say that I have NEVER done that!!
Hey Sarah! It was so good to hear from you. I wish we could have seen you at Christmas but it looks like you guys had a great time in California!! preston is getting so big. They grow way too fast. next time you get this way call me!!
It was so great to see you guys! Preston is such a ball of cuteness.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment